Saturday, April 01, 2006

On BEING YOURSELF


''You Are Probably NOT Spiderman...Or, Anyone Else'''
.
---Whenever I say, ''Be Yourself,'' I find myself wondering if people know what I mean by that. I hope that it is understood that I am NOT saying, anything goes and nothing matters. Do anything you feel like doing...etc. That is NOT what it means - To Be Yourself.
---I am saying - find out who you, yourself, are, and be that person. And that it is okay. You usually find who you are, by going within. It begins by telling yourself the truth about how you feel about things, and blossoms or unravels or grows, from there. It is what I mean when I say, ''You watch yourself UNFOLD, from within.''
It is growth in the understanding of what ''LOVE,'' means. Your - TRUE - Self, is LOVE. Be Well.

No comments: