Friday, March 31, 2006

SELF ''DISCOVERY''


CONSIDER THIS...

SELF-DISCOVERY

---The importance of self-discovery cannot be stressed enough. One finds out who and what he is all about. You ''discover'' who you, yourself are. Doesn't that sound or seem important. You are ''going to'' and ''are'' spending a lot of time with you, wouldn't you at least like a ''clue?''
---I think that most people really feel there is nothing worthwhile inside. They were shortsheeted whenever whatever it is had been given out so,''What's the use and who cares anyway?''
---I really feel that people for the most part would rather settle, then to be ''disappointed'' with what might NOT be found if you found them out. They are afraid there is nothing inside, and they would rather not know. At least, they can put off being disillusioned.

---My Own CRISIS Of FAITH (1976)---

---I mentioned my own ''Crisis of Faith,'' in 1976. I had been a ''going alonger'' since I had been born and just accepted things to be ''as they had been told to me,'' and did not question much. The idea, if it made sense or not, was not even a concern. If it was said, and said often enough, who was I to question? It seemed to connect up enough so as to not be a problem. I just went along. Self-Discovery was not important to me, either.
---Then it didn't make as much sense. This God I had learned about had nothing to do with what I was experiencing. Going to Church was a component of what I was doing, but things were changing. I was changing. All of a sudden, it became important to know- ''Is there A God?''
---I had just accepted practically ''Everything,'' up until this point. Blind Faith is all well and good, but now I had to find out about these things. In October, on a Saturday night, 1976 - I Knew. God is LOVE. It is all about LOVE.
---This was an event, in my Life, that was undeniable. I knew and have known ever since. ''IT'' is ALL about LOVE. Things began to make sense. Everything I had known, began to fit. The pieces of the puzzle went into the places they were meant to go. The ''BEFORE'' and ''AFTER'' were now different. I knew this was correct. LOVE. I want to say here that it has NOT always been smooth sailing since that day, but I have always known [It Is ALL About LOVE] and known why [I have messed up]. More, Elsewhere. Be Well.

No comments: